- I'm sad to announce that we did not get off-post housing. After filing three exception to the policy memos and three months, the battle is over .
WeSam gave it a good fight, and if this is the worst thing we have going for us then I'd say we have it pretty good. I've been dreading posting the news on here because it makes it that much more real. Tear.
- All of our clothing is wrinkled and smells like it's been in storage. Can you put a claim in for wrinkled suits?
- Our unaccompanied baggage is here!!!! This means I have more than one long sleeve sweater to choose from, I can wear boots in the chilly fall weather, and we have our dishes!!!! I didn't know how much I missed them until I had them all laid out in front of me!
I felt like this after putting all of our clothes and dishes away. Not sure how I'll feel next week when our HHG arrive...
- This tiny apartment living will give me some crafting and decor inspiration. For example, getting rid of the horrid "boob" apartment lighting. Yikes! Now if only there was a Hobby Lobby within 5 mins of our house like in good-ol' Clarksvegas. Who knew I'd become so dependent on that place!
- I found a place to get my hair done! Our sponsor rocks and recommended Gold Rausch in Wiesbaden (ask for Nicole Quabo)! She did a great job considering she didn't know the time commitment blow drying and flat ironing my hair would take. Picture this: All the German clients staring as two girls tackle flat-ironing my hair. I love the cut! What do you think?
- AFN has been restored! We're back on track to watch our favorite shows and random movies. They even played all of the shows we missed the previous week on a loop. Score! I wish they would do this more often for all of the shows I miss during the week. This could be AFN's attempt at DVR.
- We did the REAL Oktoberfest in Munich! Be on the look out for a blog post. You do not want to miss pictures of Sam in his lederhosen!
Our German Buckeyes (I may or may not have solicited the neighbor's little girl for help)!
Also, for a quick and easy way to get updates, follow my blog using bloglovin'! It's a great way to organize all of your blogs and the mobile app rocks!