|Located in the heart of downtown near the restaurant Alex|
|The lobby before the Therme|
|Romans in their birthday suits|
- It only costs €4.50 per hour and they give you this cool watch to wear that logs your time and opens your locker.
- Book any massages a few days in advance. The massage price usually includes one hour of spa time too.
- Bring your own towel. They have towels to rent if you forget one.
- Some people wore robes and shower shoes throughout the Therme. No shoes in the sauna's though.
- When you arrive tell the person at the front desk it's your first time at the Therme. They will give you a map (in English) and direct your toward the locker room.
- In the unisex locker room, find a changing room and wear your towel out. Put your things in your locker (don't forget your number) and head toward the female or male showers to rinse off. Then head out and choose what you want to experience first.
- When in the sauna make sure to sit on your towel (because if not that would be gross). If you move up a few levels make sure your feet are on the towel too. Don't bring a book into the sauna because it's against the rules. Learned that one from personal experience. For any of the pools, just hang your towel up on the hooks and channel your inner Adam or Eve. Good Luck!!
I'm glad I completed this challenge on my thirtieth birthday because it was definitely an experience that I'll never forget.