|The Kurhaus casino by day|
- It's a reason to put on your fancy pants! Hehe, no worries we saw everything from cocktail dresses to long dresses, and real furs to faux furs at the casino. It's whatever you fancy for this night! But the men should wear a suit and probably a tie (sorry guys not much leeway for you).
- It cost us only 75 Euro per ticket. This includes a voucher for about 2 drinks. Make sure to pre-game somewhere because as you can imagine the drinks are pricey.
- You get a free pass into the casino to gamble (Usually they charge a 3 Euro fee to just look inside).
- The fireworks were out of this world! You get a front row seat viewing of the longest firework show of your life! I'll never forget staring through those large pillars up at the sky!
- A live band to dance the night away. I don't think the party stops until 4AM!
|Happy New Year!|
Here's a video of the incredibly close fireworks! The song was perfect, right?